Skip to content
- Either an Administrator or a Technician can add inspection notes.
- The Inspection notes are specific to that inspection.
- Notes from the previous inspection are displayed on the Analysis page above the Battery ID.
- The most common use of Inspection notes is to record a task not included in the Tasks performed lists or to elaborate on a task selected in a Tasks performed list.
- Ex: Tasks performed – Charging – “Put on charge to test start-up” was chosen. In the Inspection notes field the technician might want to enter “Charger output at 79 amps”.