- Either an Administrator or a Technician can Add truck information.
- When Adding a Battery that is comprised of 2 volt cells you are required to choose if the battery is Dedicated to a truck or Pooled.
- If a battery is designated as Pooled when it is added it cannot later be changed to Dedicated.
- If the battery string is comprised of 6, 8 or 12 volt batteries it is assumed that the batteries are dedicated to the truck.
To Add Truck information:
- After Adding a Dedicated Battery you are taken to Add Truck info.
- If you are unsure about what to enter, there are help tips to assist you.
- Equipment notes entered are visible when performing a battery inspection. They could include for example, specific instructions to the technician to access the hour meters of the truck.