- Only an Administrator may Add a new User, set their access level and invite them to access Voltelligent.
- A User is anyone who has been invited to access Voltelligent.
To Add a User, set their access level and Invite them to access Voltelligent:
- From the Dashboard click the Admin tile at the top left corner.
- Click the Users tile.
- Click the Add New tile.
- Complete the required fields and ensure the Active and Send invite boxes are checked.
- If the User is a customer select the customer Library that they will be permitted to access.
- Click Add and the User is added to the Users list.
- They will be sent an invite email that is active for 72 hours with a link to follow to activate their account.
- The email will often be found in their junk folder due to incoming email screening.
To invite a User directly from a customer Library:
- Select a customer.
- Below their address information to the right of Location: click the Share link.
- Enter their contact information and click the Send Invite button.
- The invitees role will automatically be set as customer with read only access.